Earn Five Credits in One Day at Architects’ Forum™ 2015February 6th, 2015 | Category: Event News, Industry News
Architects’ Forum™ is returning to Long Island (Hauppauge), N.Y., April 23, bringing a day of glass-industry education for architects. Organized by the Architects’ Guide to Glass & Metal magazine, the day-long event provides news, information and education, all designed with architects specifically in mind.
Taking place at the Hyatt Regency Long Island Hotel in Hauppauge, this year’s program will offer a number of seminars. Each is accredited by the American Institute of Architects (AIA) and provides 1 LU/HSW. The presentations scheduled include:
- Understanding Thermal Break and High Performing Insulating Glass for the Fenestration Industry, presented by Technoform Group, Diamond Level Sponsor;
- Principles of Glass Selection for Façades: From Rendering to Reality, presented by Guardian Industries, Platinum Level Sponsor;
- Glass Fabrication and Design Issues, presented by J.E. Berkowitz LP, Gold Level Sponsor;
- Selecting Insulating Glass Sealants for Durability and Energy Efficiency, presented by Fenzi North America; Gold Level Sponsor; and
- Form, Function & Fire Safety: A Clearer View of Fire-Rated Glass and Framing, presented by Technical Glass Products, Silver Level Sponsor.
In addition to the educational sessions, Architects’ Forum also offers architects a number of other networking opportunities including lunch, coffee breaks, free admission into the Glass Expo Northeast™ ’15 trade show taking place concurrently, as well as access to the Welcoming Cocktail Party on the show floor.
The Hyatt Regency Long Island Hotel, is offering a discounted room rate of $119 USD per night, king/double, plus tax until April 1, 2015, on a first-come, first-served basis. To book your room, call 631/784-1234, dial zero and ask for reservations. With the reservation representative, please identify yourself as part of Glass Expo Northeast ’15 using group code, G-4KEC, to receive the discounted rate.
To register or learn more about Architects’ Forum 2015, visit the event website at www.glassguides.com/forum.