One Week Until Glass Expo Northeast™: Utilize These Tips!March 30th, 2022 | Category: Event News
Glass Expo Northeast™ ’22 (GENE) kicks off in one week on April 6-7 at the Long Island Marriott in Uniondale, N.Y. We are thrilled to welcome attendees and more than 100 exhibitors to the Tri-State area.
Here are a few tips to help you gain the most value from the event:
- Bring your business cards. Between sessions, at networking events, and on the show floor, many opportunities abound to swap contact information.
- Check the schedule. A variety of different events exist to help you excel. Check the schedule to assist in show planning.
- Attend the seminars. Education is key to advancement. It’s always helpful to review the program and create questions to ask industry experts.
- Spending extra time in New York? Check out transportation options to the Big Apple here. For local attractions, click here! The possibilities are endless.
- Make sure you register. Registration is FREE to Long Island Glass Association members and USGNN™, USGlass and Architects’ Guide to Glass and Metal magazine subscribers. You can still register here!
We look forward to seeing you in New York! Visit glassexponortheast.com for more information.